Day 156 – Pastel No. 6

Art Apple - Day One Hundred Fifty Six

First Ever Twitter Chat for Spondylitis is tomorrow! I will be hosting and facilitating the twitter chat support group on Sundays at 2pm EST. We will be using the hashtag #Spondy to follow the conversation or join in.

For more on how to get started with Twitter – I’ve added a page here – Twitter Tips & Tricks!

I’d love to have you all join in – it’s very exciting for me to gather us all together!

Until tomorrow.

Jenna

Day 156 is the sixth chalk pastel in my 365 day series. Here are the others.

Pastel No. 1

Pastel No. 2

Pastel No. 3

Pastel No. 4

Pastel No. 5

You Might Also Like One Of These Posts...

9 comments for “Day 156 – Pastel No. 6

1. March 6, 2011 at 12:03 am

So pretty, Jenna! I have a couple fresh apples that look a lot like your art apple du jour.

Love & Apples!
    Jenna :)

2. March 6, 2011 at 1:01 am

Love your apple today! I hope your twitter chat starts with a bang! With your time slot, you should be able to get some people from the Europe to participate too! I know it took a few weeks for the #spooniechat to get to such a large # of users.

• Jenna
      March 7, 2011 at 9:57 am

Thanks Felicia – We did have a couple of people from the UK – too cool! I’m glad that it doesn’t conflict with the #spoonieparty that happens in the next hour. A great and fun chat for anyone living with chronic illness. Big Love,
      Jenna

3. March 6, 2011 at 5:34 am

A beautiful apple. Will be thinking of the chat today.

4. Mary Cay
    March 6, 2011 at 8:04 am

Pastels are my favorite medium! Happy birthday!

• Jenna
      March 7, 2011 at 9:55 am

Thanks Mary – do you use pastels? I’d love to see your work or if possible – get a Mary Cay original apple on the guest artist page! Big Hug – Jenna

5. Vic
    March 9, 2011 at 10:08 am

Hello Jenna. Sorry I wasn’t able to participate in last weeks Twitter Conversation. I sincerely hope to get in on the next one though. The day and time was not a factor, just the circumstances of that particular day.

• Jenna
      March 9, 2011 at 10:43 am

Hi Vic,
      I’m planning on having the twitter chats every Sunday so whenever it works for you – it will be great to have your insights.

The nice thing about this being a community of AS’ers is that we soooo understand that schedules are just plans that we have to constantly adjust depending on what’s going on.

Thanks for posting on my blog and on my Facebook page – it means a lot to me.

Jenna

6. Mirelle
    March 10, 2011 at 11:09 am

This apple is lovely, very sweet.
    Congratulations for starting this chat of Spondylitis in twitter. I would like to participate some day in this chat but at this moment is difficult for me, my English is not good enough to talking with others in a chat. But I hope some day I can do it.