Day 215 – A Peachey Apple

Art Apple - Day Two Hundred FifteenNo, I didn’t spell that wrong.

Kelby is a Peachey Planner. She is beautiful young woman who has an amazing story. I consider myself very lucky to call her my friend and I’m proud to be walking with her and her “Peachey’s Pack” for the Arthritis Foundation’s Denver walk on May 14th.

Kelby and I met on twitter and realized we were both in the Denver area and planned a time to meet. There is something fascinating about meeting someone for the first time (in person) who you share so much with. We hugged like long lost buddies and never considered for a minute the age difference – we were kindred spirits in our shared struggles. I am so very, very proud of her and this apple is for her. This is how I see Kelby – bright, vibrant, and loving. Happy late Birthday sweet Kelby!

Until tomorrow.

Day 215 was created in pastels.

See Kelby’s apple and story on her Hope & Apples page too!

You Might Also Like One Of These Posts...

8 comments for “Day 215 – A Peachey Apple

1. May 4, 2011 at 8:56 am

Oh my! I am so HONORED that you created an apple for me!!!!! You are the sweetest woman I know and truly an amazing soul. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

• May 9, 2011 at 8:20 pm

I just needed to tell the world about the amazing AS warrior – Kelby Peachey!

You are awesome!

xox Jenna

2. May 4, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Hey hun, I just wanted to make sure you knew that the Walk Day is May 15th. :) Not the 14th, but if you want to come see me on the 14th you can. :)

• May 9, 2011 at 8:18 pm

uuugh – my brain :(

I’ll be there on the 15th with bells on! xox

3. May 6, 2011 at 12:23 am

A beautiful apple for a beautiful person! I’m so glad you guys can be in-person friends too!

• May 9, 2011 at 8:16 pm

Kelby Peachey is such a love. I adore her and I am so lucky to be able to walk for her “Peachey’s Pack” on May 15th!!! I promise to take my camera and video too!

4. Pingback: So Close! «