FREE Coloring Pages!

One of the things I love doing is creating images that children and adults can use to make art. I believe in the process of making art. Creating, especially with color is healing.  Why do we continue to think that coloring pages should only be a childhood endeavor? I want to take the fear out of the process. I want to help get you into the doing again.

The pages I create are for anyone.

They are pdf’s created to be easily printed from any printer. There are a few images already available here and moving forward will be sent out via a subscription (email) service once a month.

This piece will be sent out for September mid-month via this sign up.

I’d LOVE it if you shared your creation and color variation via The Feeding Edge Facebook page wall but I’d love it more if you allowed yourself to take out some markers or watercolors or colored pencils and get lost in bringing this image to life. As you bring it to life with colors – something inside comes to life too because we are most alive when we are in the moment and not thinking about what to make for dinner or how we are going to afford the new school clothes or why your friend canceled lunch. The worries of your day fade as your colors emerge.

Create like no one is watching! Share only if it feels good to share – it’s ok to create and color in secret – I give you permission.

Love,

You Might Also Like One Of These Posts...

9 comments for “FREE Coloring Pages!

1. Kate@www.cookingwitharthur.com
    September 13, 2012 at 8:24 am

What a lovely, generous idea and what great designs. Am I too old to be colouring in…?

• September 13, 2012 at 8:39 am

Kate! So great to have you stop by. Hey everyone go check out Kate’s recipes at http://www.cookingwitharthur.com – yummy stuff! AND I’ve been creating the coloring pages to be interesting to kids and adults. I’m going to be coloring in the hand today to prepare for sending out the coloring page this weekend. So – what’s the difference between me doing that and you doing that??? I hope you decide to just go for it and COLOR! or as you would say, colour! Best to you! – Jenna

2. Betty
    September 18, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Hi Jena!
    This is a wonderful idea! I know I would like to get involved with immersing myself in your art. Not forgetting three little granddaughters:)
    It’s been a long time since I visited and am sorry I’ve missed your posts when they first came out. I’m catching up now:) I used to get a reminder by e-mail when you had posted to your blog, but not in recent months! I’ll see if I can remedy that.
    Hope you are enjoying the change of season,
    Love, Betty

3. October 11, 2012 at 10:36 am

Hi. I signed up in Sept. But I was having problems with space on my phone and couldn’t download the hand/glove. Any chance you could email it to me, please? I greatly appreciate it. I already have the others. My email address is deborahneil96@gmail.com. It would make my day. I was in a bad car accident at the end of July and sustained a major closed head injury and a concussion. I ado got short and long term memory loss and depression. I already have severe depression. At least there is no brain damage. I don’t even remember the accident. Coloring has always made me happy. I hope you can send me that one file. Thank you for making the pictures available to color. My dad likes them too!

4. Lisa B
    October 23, 2012 at 2:13 pm

Hey Jenna, I have a special needs 19 year old and had to drop out of Nursing School due to cancer (chronic lymphocytic leukemia, CLL). My counselor advised me to draw/color. I LOVE your glove/hand, but cannot download it. I would sure appreciate if you could email it to me. Many thanks, Lisa B

• October 23, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Hi Lisa – Make sure to sign up here to receive the future pages – http://eepurl.com/pbIjX I’d be happy to send the hand to you and please give your daughter my very best. Love, Jenna

5. Sandi976
    July 18, 2013 at 9:56 am

I am just finding your site. I must say I love your art. I could not find this image to download, is there anyway you can email it to me? I have two young girls that would love to color this.